Prescription Pickup Now Available! Convenient Next Day Service in Frankston, TX
- Call in RX Prescriptions to:
Brookshire’s Pharmacy in Flint, TX (Phone, IVR, etc)
20100 Hwy 155 S.
Flint, TX 75762
Pharmacy Phone: (903) 825-7418
Pharmacy Hours of Operation:
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Sunday
- Request prescription pickup at Frankston, TX Spring Market store location.
- Your prescription will be delivered to the kiosk by 2 p.m. the next day, and is available for pickup within store operating hours.
- You will receive a text message with the RX number on file and it will contain a 6-digit pickup code.
- One text and pickup code for each individual person if prescriptions are for different family members.
- If individuals have more than one prescription loaded into the kiosk, one code will allow all to be retrieved at one time.
First in-store kiosk pickup, you must call and speak to a pharmacy partner at Brookshire’s (903) 825-7418.
- Go to Spring Market in-store kiosk and you will be prompted to enter 6-digit pick up code (sent via text).
- If multiple family members in household, there will be different text and pick up code sent for each.
- You will be prompted to enter the month and year of the date of birth (MMYY) – for the specific person you are picking up prescriptions for.
- If picking up prescriptions for more than one person, a separate transaction must be done for each.
- The list of Rx numbers will be displayed on screen; you may uncheck any prescription you do not want to pick up at that time.
- If there are issues with any of the pricing, call the pharmacy number noted above before proceeding. The pharmacy can adjust the price remotely and you will start the transaction over.
- Once all prescriptions are selected, you will advance the screen. The next few screens are for counseling information and acknowledging receipt of the prescription(s) in question.
- You will then be prompted to pay on the in-store kiosk payment terminal. Once transaction is approved, you will receive a receipt, and all prescriptions will be released one at a time from the kiosk. This completes the transaction.
- Products NOT allowed to be filled in kiosk: Controlled substances, Partial or completion fills and any Liquids.
- If transaction is denied for any reason, you will be prompted on payment screen to try payment again.
- If for whatever reason you left something in the kiosk, you must contact the pharmacy for assistance.